Our readers are active community members and leaders in their local townships and neighboring communities. They support their local arts, dine at local restaurants, are conscience about their sustainable environment and work to bring cultural diversity to others in the community as well.
Our readers’ children are actively involved in local theater and preforming arts studios. Their children take part in creative workshops and camps.
Our readers value a quality of life through their environment within which they live and a quality of services and goods which they seek to purchase. Our readership appreciates the time and effort that we put in to connect our business community and functions with their patronage.
Delaware & Hudson Canvas Editorial:
Our editorial content is centered around engaging our readers and involving them in our local community.
Delaware & Hudson Canvas Advertising:
- We reach an affluent, diverse audience of residents and tourists.
- We provide longevity to your advertising through our publication. Our Events calendar is repeatedly referred to through-out the month.
- We have an ever growing loyal base of readers that discover new and wondrous places and events to participate in through our content.
We deliver to:
- Resorts and other overnight accommodation style businesses which is a key to the tourism market.
- Medical specialists; massage therapists, acupuncturists, etc.
- Attraction destinations and venues, like Lycian Centre & Eisenhower Hall
- Realtors, Chambers of Commerce and Tourism Welcome Centers
- Upscale specialty retailers and boutiques
- Organic and natural food markets and retailers, like Pleasant Stone Farms
- Performing Arts Theaters
- Fine Art Galleries
- Fine Dining establishments, like Aroma Thyme Bistro
- And many other exquisite establishment
- For a full list of our distribution, please click here.